Kojonup Telecentre is part of the Telecentre Network of West Australia. They were established in March 1999 and
moved to their current premises in July 2000.
They provide a range of services to the public, including internet and email access, photocopying, computer use, desktop publishing, videoconferencing, laminating, fax, colour laser printing, typing, room hire, fixture books, raffle tickets, business cards, photo reproduction, web site design. We share our premises with the Kojonup News, the local community newspaper.
We are also a Centrelink Access Point, An Australian Tax Office information point, Medicare Easyclaim facilities, Department of Veterans Affairs information point and a contact point for the Employment Directions Network.
Kojonup Telecentre is part of the Telecentre Network of West Australia. They were established in March 1999 and moved to their current premises in July 2000. more
Kojonup is located 256km south-east of Perth. The town has a successful sheep farming industry and has a population of 1,023. more
A delightful reserve of 40 acres in which children of the local school maintain the nine main walk trails each named appropriately for example Dryandra Ridge, Casurina Knoll, Quondong Grove and Sheoak Corner. more
Get Lost in a maze of roses in the Australian Rose Maze - The Kodja Place. Kodja Place is a centre of discovery. It tells the heart felt story of country Australia through the eyes of one town, Kojonup. Kodja Place was built to reconcile the different communities that make up the township and involved an abundance of locals. The centre is built around the Kodja – a Noongar stone axe. Whilst flying over the centre it can be seen that the centre is shaped as the iconic stone axe. more
The Kojonup Visitor Centre - The Kodja Place Visitor Centre Visitor Centre is located in Australia’s South West Region. more
An interesting trail, with 52 historical sites identified and a brief description on the plaques along the way. Open daily and free to all. more
Built as a Post Office in 1897 and remained until the present post office in the main street was built in 1913. more